The Matteo Family: Dan, Ashley, Nathan and Luke. We are so grateful for our marriage, our family, and our friends. I post on this blog to keep a record of all the memories we make together. But above all I give the glory and gratitude to the One and Only Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. To Him be the Glory!
Matthew 6:33
"Seek first the Kingdom of Heaven, and all else shall be added unto you."
Ashley---He is BEAUTIFUL and so perfect. I am for sure praying for full health and a quick return to the two of you. You looked amazing after laboring for so long and going through surgery. I am so excited for yall because I know how AMAZING it is to fall in love with your first child. What a gift!!!! I know he will be home soon for you to enjoy. Hope you are feeling well!
Let me first say that I love you guys so much. It hurt my heart not to be there with you guys. But my prayers have been with you all. I'll keep praying for complete healing and that Nathan will be home with you guys soon. He is adorable! Reminds me a lot of Dan.
We continue to pray that Nathan will be all good and home soon. We are thankful that the Lord holds Nathan in His arms when he can't be in his momma's arms! love you guys, the Hipps
Just heard sweet baby Nathan is HOME!!! What a PRAISE!! I know yall are thrilled. I will be praying for smooth transition for you having that little man at home.
Dan and Ashley, Congratulations on your gorgeous baby boy. Your story of not progressing and having a C-section sounds exactly like our experience when we had Caitlyn. I hope you are recovering quickly and you both are enjoying the new life of parenthood. It is such a blessing.
7 comments:
Ashley---He is BEAUTIFUL and so perfect. I am for sure praying for full health and a quick return to the two of you. You looked amazing after laboring for so long and going through surgery. I am so excited for yall because I know how AMAZING it is to fall in love with your first child. What a gift!!!! I know he will be home soon for you to enjoy. Hope you are feeling well!
Liz
Let me first say that I love you guys so much. It hurt my heart not to be there with you guys. But my prayers have been with you all. I'll keep praying for complete healing and that Nathan will be home with you guys soon. He is adorable! Reminds me a lot of Dan.
He is precious!! I'm praying for you guys and little Nathan. I can't wait to meet him!!
Ashley,
Nathan is gorgeous! I will be praying for him and you in the next few days. Baby boys are the best!
Love,
Krista
We continue to pray that Nathan will be all good and home soon. We are thankful that the Lord holds Nathan in His arms when he can't be in his momma's arms! love you guys, the Hipps
Just heard sweet baby Nathan is HOME!!! What a PRAISE!! I know yall are thrilled. I will be praying for smooth transition for you having that little man at home.
Liz
Dan and Ashley, Congratulations on your gorgeous baby boy. Your story of not progressing and having a C-section sounds exactly like our experience when we had Caitlyn. I hope you are recovering quickly and you both are enjoying the new life of parenthood. It is such a blessing.
Post a Comment