


The Matteo Family: Dan, Ashley, Nathan and Luke. We are so grateful for our marriage, our family, and our friends. I post on this blog to keep a record of all the memories we make together. But above all I give the glory and gratitude to the One and Only Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. To Him be the Glory!



3 comments:
FUN!!!
All the pictures are SO good!!
Ashley, you look amazing! Truly!
I know y'all had a great time, and I'm looking forward to getting to take Rhys to a pumpkin patch next year! :) Yay!!
See you this afternoon! Ready to walk, listen and share!
Love!
Love all the pictures! Makes me a bit jealous being so far away and having to work. Can't wait to see ya'll.
Hugs and Kisses,
Adri, the girls, and Chris.
So cute and so fun!! i"m so sad we couldn't go! And the pictures of your family are so awesome!!! I'm so glad you made it a community group outing! Love ya, dana
Post a Comment