






Nathan will be officially 3 months old on Novemeber 18th. Sometimes I think, "wow he has really gotten big", because he is so much more mobile and active than when he was a newborn. Yet, then i realize he is still itty bitty, and thats fine with me because I am in no hurry for him to grow up. I just love holding and hugging and kissing him all day. It has been really fun this month because he has become so much more playful. He loves to stand in our laps and gives us all kinds of smiles. I have to say his two favorite toys are his two hands. He sucks and chews on them all day. He is only about 13 1/2 pounds but he is getting so much longer that he barely fits in his miracle swaddle blanket. I don't know what we are going to do when he outgrows that because that is a lifesaver for naps and for going to sleep at night. We love this little guy and look forward to having him here for the holidays. I have posted the most recent pictures we have of Nathan "playing", along with a picture of the mom's group from our sunday school class that we go to every Wednesday at my friend Hayley's house.
2 comments:
I can hardly believe you're 3 months, sweet Nathan! Gosh!
Ashley, Dan, I am SO PROUD of you guys! Nathan is incredibly blessed with amazing parents! I'd be your child ANYtime! :)
Seriously, I love you guys, and I'm watching and learning through you!
Ashley, thank you for the quick picture post of your cross last night. You are TRULY the BEST! Thank you for letting me be such a priority in your life in SO MANY WAYS!
What a sweet smile! Nathan is too cute! We love seeing you guys every week. Thanks for coming!
Post a Comment