Matthew 6:33

"Seek first the Kingdom of Heaven, and all else shall be added unto you."

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Nathan's Newest Buddy

 


 


 


 


Nathan is so excited to have his buddy Rhys in the world now. He had been waiting awhile to meet his new buddy and thank the Lord Rhys arrived last week and is at home doing great. We are so happy for Shireen, Russell, and both of their families to welcome Samuel Rhys Wright into the world and for both him and his mom to be doing so well. It was a gorgeous sunny day today so we were able to sit outside with the boys and soak in some good Vit. D and enjoy each other's company. I loved the pics of Nathan and Rhys together, its one of the first times Nathan has been the bigger one of the two. Its amazing how quickly they grow. You can tell they are already friends because they are holding hands (their dads think they are giving each other high fives of course). We love you Rhys!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Shireen said...

Ashley, You're awesome!! :)

Girl, I've got to get back into the blogging world, and I hope to a little later today (not at 4:00am! ;)). I just want you to know how much I appreciate your coming over here today, my sweet friend. We SO enjoyed your and Nathan's company, beyond measure!!! Thank you for encouraging me with a good walk, some great catching up and some wonderful sunshine time! Our boys are beautiful, and I praise the Lord with you for bringing us gently into this season and still allowing for us to be so close and in accountability with one another. Gosh, I'm so thankful for all of that.
I've got a bunch of maternity books, your wreath (handmade by Karen :)) and a bunch of other stuff I'll be getting to you as you come over for our weekly visits.
I want to go to the lactation classes with you. I think you go to the Monday one. If you're still going, I'd love to come, too. We can do our accountability on Tuesdays, and I'd LOVE to start up next week! Keep us on your calendar for Feb 10th, too! I'll need you! ;)
Okay, I'm back to bed...just pumped! :)
Love you and thank you, dear friend...my heart, soul, body and mind were fulfilled 100 fold and more with your and Nathan's presence today.