Matthew 6:33

"Seek first the Kingdom of Heaven, and all else shall be added unto you."

Sunday, February 1, 2009

2009 Women's Retreat

 


 


 


 


This past Friday and Saturday was our Women's Retreat at church. I had to do a lot of preparing (as other nursing mother's may know) and a lot of praying before I could leave for a full 24 hour period. But it was all worth it and everything went well. We went to the Children's Harbor Lodge on Lake Martin which was gorgeous. Highlights included: a huge turnout from our Fusion Community group (I'm so thankful for our community group), lots of great fellowship, an amazing teacher of the Word, a pajama party and fashion show, good food and music (led by my friends Karen and Abba; yall ROCK!), a gorgeous setting to admire God's creation, and great husbands and fathers who held down the fort while we were off having fun.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Shireen said...

Hey, girl!
I got your message today! You'd be proud...this little Mama was taking a nap!! :) I just went for a walk with Kate and Sarah D, and now we're about to have visitors, but I'll call you later this evening! Looks like y'all had a great time at the retreat!! What in the world with your and Heidi's outfits????!!!??? :)
Looking forward to chatting!
Love you!