The Matteo Family: Dan, Ashley, Nathan and Luke. We are so grateful for our marriage, our family, and our friends. I post on this blog to keep a record of all the memories we make together. But above all I give the glory and gratitude to the One and Only Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. To Him be the Glory!
Matthew 6:33
"Seek first the Kingdom of Heaven, and all else shall be added unto you."
Monday, March 9, 2009
Fun with Grandma Mack
Nathan with Grandma and Grandpa Mack
Nathan with Grandma and her friends: they of course loved all my smiles
Fun times with Grandma outside
Weeeeeeeeeeee!!! I love to swing!
Last week Nathan and I went to Huntsville so that I could take a continuing education class for my PT license. So during the day Nathan and Grandma got some good bonding time. I was a little worried for my mom because Nathan doesn't do too well when I am gone for longer than an hour, and since I would be gone for up to 4 hours at a time I loaded her down with all kinds of toys, and of course 2 Praise Baby DVDs. The first day they had to watch the videos 3 times and take a walk and a car ride. Thankfully, he managed to be sweet when she visited with all her lady friends. The second day he did much better and didn't have any fits at all. He especially loved getting outside with Grandma and swinging. I also have to give credit to Grandpa because he met us for lunch both days and took off early to visit and help Grandma out until I got home. Overall, Nathan did well and definitely got spoiled. Thanks Grandma and Grandpa Mack!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
Tooooooo sweeeeeet!
You can see the joy (and mischief ;)) in Nathan's face in that first picture with his Grandparents Mack! :) I love it! He looks so happy with them!
Praise the Lord that HE blessed every aspect of your trip to H'ville! Your classes AND the time with Nathan and your parents...what a good opportunity for Nathan to have quality time with family!
Post a Comment