

Nathan turned 8 months yesterday which is so hard to believe. I now know why people always said they love each and every subsequent age. I just keep loving him more and more and I also think he just keeps getting cuter and more fun each day. (I am a bit biased and he is still not real mobile so my life hasn't gotten too difficult yet). New things this month include his 2 bottom teeth starting to come in; they haven't caused him too much pain, just a couple times in the night that he needed his daddy to come sleep with him, but overall no big problem. He also is so close to crawling and although he isn't making any "forward" progress, he can scoot backwards across the room(notice the picture of him scooting backwards up underneath the bed...woops).


1 comment:
It IS hard to believe that our little buddy is not so little as he keeps getting older!!! 8 months!?!!? Is that really possible???
Well, happy 8 months, buddy!! Slow down some so that Rhys can catch up!! ;)
Post a Comment