The Matteo Family: Dan, Ashley, Nathan and Luke. We are so grateful for our marriage, our family, and our friends. I post on this blog to keep a record of all the memories we make together. But above all I give the glory and gratitude to the One and Only Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. To Him be the Glory!
Matthew 6:33
"Seek first the Kingdom of Heaven, and all else shall be added unto you."
Tuesday, June 23, 2009
10 Months!!!!!!
As Nathan is nearing a year time is surely flying, and as he is getting more and more mobile my blogging time has significantly decreased. Those are my excuses for posting his 10 month post a week late. This month has been quite eventful; we started off on a bit of a sour note by having to go into the hospital. But that was the only downfall and other than getting off of his nap schedule(harder for Dan and I to deal with then him) he hasn't missed a beat. He is a turbo crawler and I really cant take my eye off of him for even a second when we aren't in the one room that is baby-proofed. He has also been cruising on anything and everything that looks like its a stationary object. He also has no fear because he can find ways to climb up onto the couch but has no idea and really doesn't care that there is no safe way off the couch, he just dives into mid-air(thankfully with my arms under him to catch him). That's a boy for you(and definitely a boy with Mack blood in him). He loves finger food and has tried strawberries, cherry pieces, pineapple, kiwi, peaches, chicken, ham, ground turkey in spaghetti sauce, green beans, green peas, and of course the infamous cheerios. Now although i said he loves finger food, that doesn't mean he has mastered it; he loves to pick food up and put it in his mouth but we are still working on swallowing(he likes to pack the food away like a chipmunk). The sippy cup is a different story(one or two sips at most). The pictures you see are of him next to his bear at 10 months, his new swing that Dan put up for us, us at his swim class at the Hoover Rec(thanks Grandma Mack, he loved it), and him standing up at the gate looking into the kitchen.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Happy 10 months, little man!! I think of you on the 18th of every month!! I truly do!!
You're so big and handsome, and I know that Daddy and Mommy are so thankful for you and proud of you!!! Keep up the healthy growing!! ;) I keep thinking Rhys will catch up with you, but I think you're always going to be 5 months older and wiser!! :)
Love you!
"Aunt Shireen" and your buddy Rhys :) XOXOXXOXOXOXO
Post a Comment