The Matteo Family: Dan, Ashley, Nathan and Luke. We are so grateful for our marriage, our family, and our friends. I post on this blog to keep a record of all the memories we make together. But above all I give the glory and gratitude to the One and Only Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. To Him be the Glory!
Matthew 6:33
"Seek first the Kingdom of Heaven, and all else shall be added unto you."
Saturday, June 20, 2009
Abuelos come to visit
Nathans Abuela and Abuelo (Grandma and Grandpa) came to vi st last week. Dan's mom came the day after Nathan's surgery and then his dad came the next week. We all had a great time, and Nathan loved playing with both his Abuelos. Dan's mom cooked some great meals and helped watch Nathan with me during the day. Nathan had gotten off his nap schedule from being in the hospital so we also took several "car rides" so he would nap, and I acted as a tour director as we explored the pretty areas of Birmingham.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
How SWEET!!
And I think my favorite pic is the one of Nathan in the kitchen "behind bars" :) as he stands behind the baby gate. Ha!!
Post a Comment