The Matteo Family: Dan, Ashley, Nathan and Luke. We are so grateful for our marriage, our family, and our friends. I post on this blog to keep a record of all the memories we make together. But above all I give the glory and gratitude to the One and Only Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. To Him be the Glory!
Matthew 6:33
"Seek first the Kingdom of Heaven, and all else shall be added unto you."
Sunday, January 31, 2010
Women's Retreat 2010
I just got back from our church's womens retreat and as usual we had a great time. I mean what could be better than going to the lake with a bunch of girls, staying up late, eating lots of junk food, having a pajama fashion show, and of course hearing a amazing lessons from the Bible. It was cold but our mouths were running the whole time we barely even noticed. I do have to thank Dan, and the many other devoted husbands for letting us go and enjoy ourselves.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Fun! I so stealing your collage! Miss you already. Enjoy your week!
Thanks for putting my lovely pj pick up! What a fun weekend :)
Post a Comment