The Matteo Family: Dan, Ashley, Nathan and Luke. We are so grateful for our marriage, our family, and our friends. I post on this blog to keep a record of all the memories we make together. But above all I give the glory and gratitude to the One and Only Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. To Him be the Glory!
Matthew 6:33
"Seek first the Kingdom of Heaven, and all else shall be added unto you."
Wednesday, September 1, 2010
Luke's New Blanket
My good friend Nikki monogramed this blanket for Luke. Nathan had a white blanket with his initials on it which I loved and used as my "dress up" blanket for when we were going to church or somewhere nice. I wanted Luke to have a "nice" blanket as well and I think Nikki did a great job. The last picture was just a smile I captured while Luke was in his swing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Okay...I'm thinking of throwing out my slr's those first two pics of Luke are amazing! Such a cute blanket, too! He is just too sweet!
Post a Comment