Eating ravioli, one of his favorites
I know I said this every month with Nathan but its even more amazing how time flies with a second child. "I can't believe Luke is already 9 months!" Luke continues to be such a sweet, smily little baby(as long as I am holding him or paying 100% of my attention towards him). Truly, I love this age and he just brightens my day nearly 100 times a day but I will be honest and say he continues to be my "needy" one. Oh well, its a good workout for my arms to carry him around everywhere. I am starting "playpen" time with him to get him used to some structured alone time.
Things Luke is up to these days:
-he has been moving around the room for a week or two now but this past week he officially started crawling. He is still in the inch worm stage of crawling, not truly up on his hands and knees but if he sees something he wants(usually the toys nathan is playing with) he can get there in a hurry.
-he still despises any kind of food from a spoon but will just about eat anything he can pick up. I have recently been giving him chef-boy-r-dee ravioli, chicken and vegetable soup, all kinds of crackers, steamed veggies, home-made tuna cakes, soft chicken pieces, and those baby meat sticks. I dont think he is really filling up yet but at least its a start.
-he babbles, blows bubbles, and makes all kinds of funny noises which cracks Nathan up
1 comment:
Happy 9 months sweet Luke!!!! The sheheanes love you!! :) I can't believe his light hair! sad that i don't see him much out of the carrier unless we are eating lunch together! can't wait to hang out soon! my guests left today so we need a playdate soon! love you!
Post a Comment