The Matteo Family: Dan, Ashley, Nathan and Luke. We are so grateful for our marriage, our family, and our friends. I post on this blog to keep a record of all the memories we make together. But above all I give the glory and gratitude to the One and Only Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. To Him be the Glory!
Matthew 6:33
"Seek first the Kingdom of Heaven, and all else shall be added unto you."
Saturday, August 13, 2011
Let the FUN begin
YAY, the playhouse that I lamented about on the previous post was completed today! The boys love it and I am so thankful to my parents and to Dan for all their hard work. We had a great time playing on it today. The next step is to get rid of the weeds, lay down a frame around the playhouse, and fill it with mulch. In time that will happen but for now we are just having FUN!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment