The Matteo Family: Dan, Ashley, Nathan and Luke. We are so grateful for our marriage, our family, and our friends. I post on this blog to keep a record of all the memories we make together. But above all I give the glory and gratitude to the One and Only Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. To Him be the Glory!
Matthew 6:33
"Seek first the Kingdom of Heaven, and all else shall be added unto you."
Friday, August 19, 2011
T he Last Hoorah!
We have been having birthday celebrations now for a month between Luke's "real" birthday, the boys' combo birthday party, and now Nathan's "real" birthday. I guess there's nothing wrong with that. Who doesn't like cake, singing, friends, and presents!!! Well, its been fun but at some time you just have to move on.
For Nathan's "real" birthday we had our good friends the Arroyos over which was such a treat to all of us. Nathan loves the 4 big boys and all of them are so kind, fun, and patient with him. He talks about them non-stop. And I love any opportunity I can spend with Angela and Walter. It was a fun time for sure. The Arroyos suprised Nathan with bath crayons which have been a total hit for both boys, and a starter set for a wooden train set(super exciting). Dan and I got Nathan a guitar and to say he loves it would be an understatement. He has been strumming on it non-stop. It is a little quieter than the drums. When Nathan opened it he looked at me and said "Mommy, this is my very first guitar." He was so serious and dramatic about it, it cracked us up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment