We had a great weekend having my parents in town for Easter. Its been a tradition for the last 5 years that my parents come down and we all go to church and then come back to our house for lunch with our friends the Drakes. Of course I always want pictures on Easter Sunday but no one in my family except for me is ever that interested and I think it just puts a damper on the celebration of Easter. Soooooo, I decided to just make people miserable the night before. Well, I hope they weren’t too miserable. I did try and make it fun by taking them to a new setting (Samford University) and I even brought along toys so after I got done taking some pics we could all play. It wasn’t easy trying to take the family pic by remote or even get any individual shots because the boys just wanted to RUN and explore. Its amazing how many “great” shots I get, but its always the back of their heads. It also made sunday morning much less stressful. I didn’t even pull out my camera all day. We had a great service at church and I was reminded once again of the blessing of the victory we have in Jesus. He has conquered all, even death. We must simply BELIEVE.
Always on the run. Nathan was trying to get Luke to walk with him but then in the last shot they are headed in opposite directions.
My Rock’in Husband Warming up before playing the drums in 3 services at church on Easter Morning.
The lovely Drake Family. And yes, you may not be able to tell but Heidi is due with their 3rd in 7 weeks!!!!
1 comment:
Beautiful pics!!
Post a Comment