Here are some pics I have taken of the boys just having fun inside.
It doesn’t happen much because Dan has usually left for work before the boys get up, but if Dan is still home Nathan loves “getting ready” with Daddy.
Nathan’s favorite treat is to get to play his games on the computer. This day he had gotten dirty outside so I had stripped him down to his underwear before nap. He must have gotten chilly because I found him in our bed with the covers over him playing his games.
Dan took these pics of the boys watching a movie together. This is the “favorite chair” which Nathan usually manages to get but thankfully he let Luke share with him.
More computer time but this time little brother wasn’t sleeping so he up in the mix. Little brother can be a bit of a nuisance but Nathan values his computer time so much that he just dealt with him.
Sorry about all the different coloring of the pics on this post. I took and edited these pics on different days and must have been in different moods.
No comments:
Post a Comment